Sunday 30 March 2008

Just Joined . . . . Anxious to start sampler

Hi there!! My name is Glenda and I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA. A good friend of mine told me about this sampler, and I love it - - SO . . here I am!!

I am trying to learn my way around the website. Since I only speak and read English, I get kind of lost!! Would anyone be able to tell me how to go about getting the patterns. I think I'm about 2-3 months behind. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have seen the pictures that everyone has posted of their sampler. I am VERY impressed!! Looks like everyone is doing a fabulous job.

I look forward to getting to know some of you. I know there will be a language barrier, but maybe there is someone out there that understands me!! LOL

Happy stitching!!

Glenda

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Glenda,

I am Nancy and live in South Carolina. I also only read and speak English. If you click on the word pattern that you see in the right hand column of the blog it will take you right to parts two and one. You will need to scroll down just a little to see part 1. Just click on them and they will enlarge.

I joined this at the beginning, but I am late at starting and will be working on parts 1 and 2 this week. Have fun!

Glenda said...

Thank you so much Nancy. I got what I needed. Do you know when part 3 will be posted? I really don't know what I'm worried about - I don't even have the floss or fabric yet. I am doing the 4 color sampler. Not sure what the colors are - I may change them to match my decor. What colors are you using?

I hope you will post a picture when you have one. So glad to meet you - possibly we can work on our samplers together. How far along are you? I am also working on two other mystery SALs. Are you working on any others?

Thank you again for your reply!!

Glenda