Saturday 29 March 2008

A little summary - Egy kis öszefoglalás

Who are ready with part 1: / Akik kész vannak az első résszel:

Marion, Netherlands (2. part is ready, too)
snowy, Japan
Catherine, France
Kriszti, Hungary
poppy the rabbit, Japan (2. part is ready, too)
paru's circle, Malta
móka, Hungary
Éva, Hungary
Enila, Belgium
Result of holiday, Japan
Francois, France
Bogyimami, Hungary
Jacky, United Kingdom (2. part is ready, too)
symiote, France (2. part is ready, too)
wanwan, Japan
María Elena, Chile
Sabine, Germany

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hello,
I am going to start stitching Part 1 this week, and I will keep stitching until I finish with Part 2 unless Part 3 is posted, and then I will stitch all three! I am going to use the brown colors. Thank you!

Magdi said...

Sziasztok!
Én is elkészítettem már az első részt, és folyamatban a második. Képet sajnos most nem tudok mutatni. :)